Thursday, September 30, 2010

September Readers Recommend

Hello all,

I've decided to compile a list of all of the books that my bookstarved friends have recommended this month.  I've read some, but not all of them.  However, I can vouch for the fact that they all come from readers with excellent taste.  Here's the list:
East of Eden
Drinking: A Love Story
To Kill a Mockingbird (swoon)
All over but the Shoutin'
The Giver
Zami: A New Spelling of My Name - A Biomythography
A Prayer for Owen Meany
Sense And Sensibility
The Tender Bar: A Memoir (I'm in the middle of this one and LOVING it)
Berlin Noir: March Violets; The Pale Criminal; A German Requiem
Norwegian Wood
A Wild Sheep Chase: A Novel

Thanks for all of the recommendations.  Keep them coming!

East of EdenDrinking: A Love StoryTo Kill a Mockingbird: 50th Anniversary EditionAll over but the Shoutin'The GiverZami: A New Spelling of My Name - A Biomythography (Crossing Press Feminist Series)A Prayer for Owen Meany (Modern Library)Sense And SensibilityThe Tender Bar: A MemoirBerlin Noir: March Violets; The Pale Criminal; A German RequiemNorwegian WoodA Wild Sheep Chase: A Novel

No comments:

Post a Comment