Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You Like the Woo?



Many Lives, Many Masters: The True Story of a Prominent Psychiatrist, His Young Patient, and the Past-Life Therapy That Changed Both Their LivesI love the woo. Anything woo. Give me all your best astrology, new age spirituality, and psychic ability recommendations. I'll read them all and ask for more. If you like the woo, check out Dr. Brian Weiss and his 'Many Lives, Many Masters'. Have you read it? Go get it! I swear you won't be able to put it down. You may not even stop to breathe. Weiss will have even the staunchest of skeptics pondering whether or not they may have had a past life experience. Don't believe me? Read it. Disguise the book cover if you're embarrassed to be seen reading it in public, but don't deny yourself this pleasure. Let me know what you think. This one's a real conversation piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment